- Maintain the same respect for copyright law as we expect from our fans
- Stipulate that their art is not based in part or whole on another artist's work, either by tracing or redesigning a current or older copyrighted design
- keep all conversations in our private group confidential.
Members of Stamp Out with images obviously inspired or copied from vintage art must:
- Certify that the original image is in the public domain.
- Acknowledge on their site that the image is based on a public domain artwork and credit the original artist when known
- Members of Stamp Out who are found to have violated our agreed on code of ethics will be given one warning. A second violation will result in the company being suspended from our list of Participating Companies.
If you are an artist, stamp company or copyright owner who would like to be considered for membership in Stamp Out -- and agree to our Code of Ethics -- you can email us at email@example.com.